Quill Feather

writing,thinking in printing,general ink splots

Monday, 9 May 2011

Quill Feather: Do You Want to be a Modern Woman?

Quill Feather: Do You Want to be a Modern Woman?
Posted by Quill Feather at 5/09/2011 01:44:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To http://aloneontheisle.blogspot.com

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blogs I like : - D

  • ....why paisley???
    -
  • Alone on the Isle
    You are here - This week's phrase is “You are here”: “You are here,” she whispers into the pillow snuggling his ear. No truer words have been spoken. He is, in fact, here...
  • Bee Bee's Blogs
    -
  • Blissful Anonymity
    A Winter’s Tale - Note: Edward and Beth are tow of the main characters in an old story I started and need to finish. The original is written from Beth’s POV but here I try ...
  • just paisley....
    -
  • Leigh Russell's Blogs
    -
  • roseys posey
    I'm back! - . It’s still here! My blog! I thought it would have wandered off feeling unloved. After all, I’ve not written anything on it since I was in volunteering A...
  • Sunday Scribblings
    #400 - Finale - Hello Scribblers, Thank you for 400 weeks of writing! When Laini and I started Sunday Scribblings in March of 2006, it was to encourage both of us to writ...
  • Twitter / SpotCoolStuff
    -
  • Twitter / thecreativepenn
    -
  • Wright Story
    I am now blogging on tumblr..... - *You can now find me blogging on tumblr. * Please visit or/and follow me - you can find me at: WRIGHT STORY ON TUMBLR

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2011 (3)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Quill Feather: Do You Want to be a Modern Woman?
      • Do You Want to be a Modern Woman?
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Quill Feather
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Aries. Born on a Tuesday. 5.8". Two children, one husband. Very loved by me. Obsessed by writing and the literary. Not the literal.
View my complete profile

Invitation

If you're a dreamer, come in,
If you're a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
a hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!

Shel Silverstein


Subscribe To Quillfeather

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Powered by Blogger.